Legend: !important+added-removed~changed#fixed Info: access to the beta versions and pre-releases are reserved to users with a valid pro subscription. iCagenda™ is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3 or later; see LICENSE.txt.
iCagenda 3.6.0 (2016.08.19)
New : Frontend Search Filters
- Global Options: Component Options > List tab.
- Drag & drop filters options to change frontend ordering.
- Options of display (responsive, full width, show or hide 'Search' label...).
Refactory : List of events
- The list view is now divided into 3 separate views: list, event and registration.
- Performance improvement: up to 10 times faster to load the main list of events!
Refactory : Registration Form
- A full new view HTML structure, to load all fields with a maximum of flexibility
and performance (see custom field groups)
New : Admin Custom Fields List and Edition Reviewed
- List: useful info directly in the list of custom fields.
- Edition: Will show option(s) depending on selected parent form and field type
(minimum Joomla 3.2.4 to get this functionnality).
New : Custom Field Groups
- Create and manage groups for custom fields (directly in Custom Field edition).
- Set individually in each event edition (Registration tab) the groups of custom fields to use for the registration form.
New : Custom Field Types
- New field types: date (calendar), url, email
- New field type "label (separator)": to add label headings inside form (with custom CSS class option)
- New field type "description (separator)": to add a description text inside form (with custom CSS class option)
- Override field types: name, email, phone, date and tickets
(replace the core iCagenda fields, to allow ordering inside custom fields as you want!)
New : Statistics
- Hits on events.
- Charts for category and event hits, displayed in the control panel of iCagenda.
Anonymous Usage Statistics
Usage statistics or 'Telemetry' is a feature in iCagenda that sends anonymously and automatically your system information (Similar to the Joomla! Statistics plugin introduced in Joomla 3.5).
This will only submit the Joomla! version, PHP version, database engine and version, and iCagenda version. Usage statistics are collected during the update, and help us improve future versions of iCagenda.
The code used for this anonymous data submission can be read in the install script file of the extension (script.icagenda.php).
You can disable this feature in global options of iCagenda component, 'General Settings' tab.
New : Module iC Event List (PRO)
- Option to display all dates.
Added : option to set month format in the date box (list of events).
Added : missing options in filter by custom field type (admin list of custom fields).
Added : control for current page in list pagination before rendering.
Added : select user in registration edition, with auto-filled name and email (depending on your global settings).
Added : admin filter (dropdown) to select custom fields by group.
Added : landing page for registration form in frontend.
Removed : all not needed anymore rel="nofollow" in modules event links.
Changed : date drop down in registration form is auto selected on the date clicked.
[THEME PACKS] Changed : in THEME_events.php, variable $EVENT_MONTHSHORT replaced by $EVENT_MONTH (to use new month format option).
Changed : includes all fixes and improvements of versions 3.5.14 and 3.5.21 (see releases notes for additional info).